jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

FLAT FLAT FLAT!

So... it's getting late now and school is about to finish!
Plans are done and everything is organized, but somehow you feel something misses. Than you came across the idea that it may be the maintenance: Where am i supposed to live during may Uni studies? It's the moment to search for a flat with some friends.

My friends and I have done so and the results were astonishing. We've found more flats that we expected and we've found the perfect one for us!
Next Friday we're going to visit it and have a look on it ^^ We're searching for more helps and everything in order to make the stay as nice as possible without being afraid of starving :D Work of course is the base for everything! ^^

I'm realizing that the time comes were a bird leaves it's nest for the first time. It may come back home again, now it's getting serious!

1 comentario:

Lost 8 dijo...

Wow! That's great! You'll finally become independent =)
I've also found a... a house in... mmm... I'm gonna stay home XD and I'll have to use the train every day. Maybe the second year I can look for a flat too! Good luck with the last exams!