jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

Working in summer!


Since summer is aproaching, the time has come for everyone to look forward for a summer work. ^^ I brought my curriculum the other the City house because i would like to work as a parking assistant! I would fine cars which don't park according to the regulations.
It's a nice job working 8 hours a day or a bit more and a day free! ^^ It's something very difficult to find during the summer yet most of the works are until the shops, malls or bars are closed. If it doesn't work I'll help my mother again in the office just as the last years, calling people from campings ans shops! ^^
Why do I have this second option? Well, If you want to enter the police, you need to pass a test which is about common knowledge! And there are a lot of people who want to take part of this exam because they want the job!
So we'll see if everything goes according to plan or if something has to be changed in the end! ^^

No hay comentarios: