lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Nature


Since I enjoy cycling and summer is near I spend sometime watching nature just like a little kid.
My mom once told me that kid for example see nature with other eyes. They see the smallest change in a flower, in an animal or in a tree. Incredible right? But it's true.
I tried to do the same again. Since I like to draw and paint it's the best way to get some inspiration: just listening to the water of the river, the silent waves of the sea or the tweeting birds or the whispering wind. I stopped under a tree, which gave me shadow in the heat of the spring, and watched the fly of a bird. It spread it wings and it's tail and landed just in front of me with a little sprig in it's beak. It looked around, jumped around and watched me for a moment. It than flew away back to the nest it was building for sure. Butterflies flew around gorgeously and it just seemed they were one with nature. It just seemed the perfect symbiosis of flora and fauna. How wonderful this place is but just like everything it must be preserved from pollution mankind cuases.
The sea looked incredible in the morning sun. The waves reached the cost silently and pacificly and it looked just like it could never cause any damage!
Nature is incredible but it can be dangerous although.
I hope I can see more thing like this. They enrich life in general and show that the world isn't just made of economic problems, war and disgrace. It shows us the good side of living on this planet