lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Seleeeectivitat

The last weeks have started and it's just 4 weeks until selectivitat. I've noticed this today and it kinda frightened me! I thought we would have more time but, things run and run and pass faster year after year. It seems untrue but the reality is like that.
Something I have learned this year is that friends really exist and that you just have to find them ^^ I'm coming better along with my best friend who i've lost from my sight since she went to uni.
I also met people better i didn't know that much and i feel very good because of it. WE had all a lot of fun together in the English class (sorry Lourdes but it's true! we talked a lot but we also worked :D ).
It's fantastic to speak that much with these people ^^ serious guys! You made this year a good one! ^^
Special thanks to Ari, Chanez, Adri and Alex !
I hope we can come along like this for more time! ^^
So that all for today! ^^ see you!

1 comentario:

KST TEACHERS dijo...

Come on, Fiona, how can I be angry with you? It has been a pleasure, it's wonderful if you have fun and talk a lot, if it's in English, of course !!

You deserve the best of luck, goodbye